These guidelines (the "Guidelines") apply to any use of Tribute's Applications by our community, such as the Tribute app downloadet from App Store, the website Tributeapp.io and similar ("our Application"). We refer to users of our Application throughout the Guidelines as "you" and "your".
1 When can you write a review?
1.1 You can write a review on Tribute about an artist and venue if you have had a concert experience with that artist and venue, which means that:
· you have personally attended the concert you are writing a review about, and that both the review and rating relates to the artist performing at that concert (“the Artist”) and the venue facilitating that concert ("the Venue"), or
(such concert experience is referred to as "the Experience" in the following.)
1.2 You may only write about your own personal Experience. You are not permitted to write a review about somebody else's Experience, such as that of a family member or friend.
1.3 You may not write a review about an Artist or Venue you have previously owned, currently own, or which an immediate family member currently owns, or if you are an executive or employee of that Artist or Venue, or work for the Artist or Venue, or if have any business relations to the Artist or Venue. Similarly, you may not write a review about a direct competitor to the Artist or Venue you own, are employed by or work for.
1.4 Your Experience with the Artist and Venue must have occurred within the last 12 months. This means within 12 months from the date on which you write the review.
1.5 To write a review on Tribute, you need a user profile and account. You may only have one user profile and account. This must be attached to a valid email address that we can use to contact you directly.
2 What should you write about?
2.1 Your review should be about your Experience.
2.2 Your review must reflect your own Experience from attending the concert. You are encouraged to be specific and factual, and include relevant points about your Experience, for example the performance of the Artist and other aspects such as the logistics and sound quality of the Venue.
2.3 Our Application is for concert reviews, not about an artist’s recorded music.
2.4 If you have been offered an incentive by the Artist or Venue to write a review, you should include information about this in your review. Incentives include the Artist or Venue offering you a gift, reward, discount or advantage for writing a review about the Artist or Venue with our Application.
3 When do we ask you to provide proof of your Experience, and what should you send us?
If we need to verify your review, we may contact you and ask for documentation that shows that you have had a Experience with the Artist and Venue that you have reviewed. We therefore recommend that you keep such documentation for 12 months from the date of your review.
4 When can you edit your review?
You may ask us to change your review, by sending us an e-mail with the content for a new review to firstname.lastname@example.org
5 When do we ask you to change your review?
5.1 We do not censor, monitor or moderate reviews on our Application, either before or after reviews are published. We do, however have integrated into the Application a notification option in connection with each review. We can receive notifications from users that a review or photo doesn't meet our Guidelines. We call this option for notifying and reporting reviews and photos "flagging".
5.2 You can be asked to change and send us the new review by e-mail to email@example.com for any of the following reasons:
· Your review contains language that is accusatory and likely to be viewed as inflammatory, includes defamatory statements, or otherwise violates our Guidelines or applicable laws
· Your review contains violent or coarse language, or has a sexist or racial character
· The content of your review appears to be solely concerned with ethical, political and/or value-laden opinion, as opposed to an Experience
· Your review includes personal information about another individual, such as a person's name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information or any other information that could be used to track, identify, contact or impersonate someone
· Your review includes promotional references (including links) to other companies, Artists, Venues and Applications that do not relate to your Experience
· Your review contains personal email addresses or links, or
· Your review is not a review about your Experience.
6 When do we remove your review or concert photos?
As a general rule, we do not remove reviews and concert photos from our Application. However, we reserve the right to remove reviews and concert photos that we determine violate these Guidelines, our Terms & Conditions* and/or applicable laws or regulations, or reviews and concert photos that are inappropriate for an online review community. Examples of when we may remove your review or photos include, but are not limited to:
· We ask you to change your review and you don't send us a new review within the specified timeframe.
· We ask you to send us documentation showing that you have had an Experience with the reviewed Artist and Venue (in accordance with clause 3) and you don't provide sufficient documentation within the specified timeframe.
· Your review or photo(s) doesn't appear to be based on a genuine Experience (e.g. it is a fabricated review, see clause 11 below).
· Your review is about an imposed tax or a fine.
· Your review or photo(s) violates other people's or companies' rights, including intellectual property rights, rights of privacy/confidentiality and/or personality rights.
· Your review or photo(s) is of a marketing nature or has marketing purposes.
· Your review or photo(s) has a sexist or racial character
· You are, or work for, a competitor to the Artist and Venue you have reviewed.
· You are an employee of (or work for) the Artist or Venue you have reviewed, you are or have previously been an owner of the Artist and Venue, you are an executive of the Artist or Venue, or an immediate family member to the Artist or Venue's owner.
· You have created multiple profiles to review the same Artist or Venue multiple times.
· We need to delete your user profile (see clause 8 below) which means that by default, your review(s) and photo(s) attached to that profile will also be deleted.
*Find our Terms & Conditions here: tributeapp.io/terms-and-conditions
7 When do we block your account and what does that mean?
We may block your account if you are misusing our Application or services. This can include, but is not limited to, writing fabricated reviews, threatening or abusive behavior (see clause 12 below), spamming our Application with marketing material, or violating these Guidelines or our Terms & Conditions.
If we block your account, it will not be possible for you to sign in to our Application and use our services, including writing and notifying us about reviews. Your user profile will still exist and your reviews will stay online, but you will be unable to use our services. If your account is blocked and you want to delete your profile or reviews, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll assist you.
Our flagging system includes two features. (1) A "Block user" feature, where other users may block your profile and any content from your profile. You and your content will then no longer be visible to the users using this feature. (2) A "Report user" feature, where we receive a notification with an explanation to why the user have reported you. After this we will investigate your profile and content. If you are in violation to the User Guidelines or Terms of Condition, we may block your account.
8 When do we delete your profile and account?
As a general rule, we don't delete user profiles and accounts. However, we reserve the right to delete your profile and account if we believe that you are violating or have violated our Terms & Conditions, Guidelines and/or applicable laws, or if your profile is offensive or inappropriate.
Examples of when we may delete your user profile and account include, but are not limited to:
· It is not attached to a valid email address, including if the provided email address has expired or is no longer accessible by you. We need you to sign up to our services using a permanent, personal email address because we may need to get in touch with you. This means that we do not accept the use of temporary or disposable email addresses. If you have used such an email to create an account then we will delete your user profile and account.
· Your user profile contains an offensive or inappropriate picture or username.
· Your user profile or account has been used to create fabricated reviews or otherwise misuse our Application or services.
· You have created multiple user profiles. You may only have one user profile on Tribute. If you create more than one user profile we will ask you which one you want to keep and delete the other profiles. If you don't get back to us within the specified timeframe, we will remove all but one of your profiles at our discretion.
If your user profile and account is deleted, the reviews attached to that user profile and account will also be deleted.
9 Misuse of the notification
All Tribute users can notify us about reviews and concert photos that violate these Guidelines (or applicable laws). However, we consider misuse of notification a material breach of our Terms & Conditions.
Examples of misuse include, but are not limited to:
· Carrying out unfounded or incorrect notification of many or all of the positive reviews of an Artist or Venue that you have had a negative Experience with
· Carrying out unfounded or incorrect notification of many or all of the negative reviews of an Artist or Venue that you have had a positive Experience with, or have a special relationship to, or
· Notifying us about the same review multiple times when it has already been assessed in accordance with our internal quality process, except in certain exceptional circumstances.
10 When do we move your review from one Artist or Venue profile to another?
As a general rule, we don't move reviews from one company profile to another.
But if we are notified by the Artist or Venue or another user that your review has been left on the wrong Concert profile, we will ask you which Concert you intended to review. If you left your review on the wrong Concert profile, we will move your review to the correct Concert profile page within our Application.
We also reserve the right to move your review from one Artist’s or Venue's profile page to another in special circumstances and to avoid confusion - such as, for example, where an Artist or Venue is rebranded.
11 Fabricated reviews
Our aim is to create and maintain a best-in-class online review community where you can freely share your Experiences with the Artist and Venue and thereby provide an informative and fair view of the concert.
We have a dedicated Compliance Team who safeguard trust by protecting our platform from fabricated reviews or other service misuse, and combat fraudulent behavior.
We have a zero-tolerance policy against fabricated reviews. Trust is crucial to us and we cannot under any circumstances accept fabricated reviews. This includes reviews that are not an expression of a genuine Experience, for example because they are created by or on behalf of the Artist or Venue.
We consider the creation of fabricated reviews a material breach of the Terms & Conditions you accept when you create a user profile and account with our Application.
Reviews that we deem false, fabricated or similar will be removed and can lead to the immediate blocking of your account and filing of a report with the relevant authorities. We also reserve the right to inform our community about any domains reviewed on Tribute that have attracted a high number of fabricated reviews.
If you have evidence that a review is fabricated, we encourage you to notify us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
We take all reports of fabricated reviews seriously and investigate them. As this is not an easy task, we ask you to provide us with as much information as possible, including documentation showing why you believe a review is fabricated.
12 Threats against Tribute employees and companies
We don't accept threats against or abuse of Tribute employees. Further, we don't tolerate threats against or blackmail of Artists and Venues by our users. This includes users requesting monetary compensation in return for editing or deleting their Tribute review(s).
We cannot accept such behavior and we regard it as a material breach of the Terms & Conditions agreed between each user and Tribute. This can lead to us immediately blocking your account and filing a report with the relevant authorities.
We are committed to providing the music industry and users with a fair and open online experience. We work extremely hard to maintain the integrity of our review community and the online review industry generally, nurturing a culture of trust and transparency and celebrating those Artists, Venues and users who use reviews to improve the concert experience.
We reserve the right to enforce these Guidelines if we observe violations of them, or of applicable laws or regulations. The same applies if we observe behavior that we believe or suspect to be inappropriate.
14 Got questions, need more information or have feedback?
We welcome your questions and feedback about our services and these Guidelines. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15 Changes to these Guidelines
We may at any time and without notice make changes to these Guidelines. We will notify you about such changes via our Application. You agree that your continued use of the Application or our services after we have posted a new version of these Guidelines constitutes your acceptance of them.